Photo Gallery

The Piarist Complex (1908-1909) was designed by Alexander Baumgarten and László Székely,  at Regina Maria Square 1

© Arch. Mihai Botescu

Architect László Székely. Façade detail of the Dauerbach Palace (1911-1912), located between 1 N. Paulescu Street and 2 Goethe Street

© Arch. Mihai Botescu

Márcel Komor and Dezsö Jakab. Façade detail of former Scont Bank (1908-1909) at Gheorghe Laz?r Street 1

© Arch. Mihai Botescu

Façade detail of Romulus Nicolin House designed by Martin Gemeinhardt in 1904, also known as the House with Peacocks, at Henri Berthelot Street 4

© Arch. Mihai Botescu

More images

Tourist information

tel.:+ 40 256 437 973
infoturism@primariatm.ro
www.timisoara-info.ro