Photo Gallery

Sculpture lampholder at the bottom of the Casinò's central staircase, by Tagni

© Comune San Pellegrino Terme

Stained glass window by Giovanni Beltrami in the lobby of the Casinò

© Comune San Pellegrino Terme

San Pellegrino mineral water bottling plant, built in 1906 by Romolo Squadrelli and torn down in the  1920s

© Comune San Pellegrino Terme

Promotional poster for San Pellegrino Terme from 1901

© Comune San Pellegrino Terme

More images